
Well, friends, I have a few new tricks to tell you about now that I am five months old. I am now giggling at just about anything my mom and dad say or do to me. I do it just to get their
reaction . . . they get so excited like I'm the first baby to ever do such a thing. They give each other hive fives and giggle themselves. I sometimes wonder who is the kid around here. My other latest trick is picking up my legs and throwing them off in different directions. I do this so I can move around and surprise my mom and dad. One day, my mom went to the laundry room to switch the loads. I worked really hard throwing my legs that I scooted right off my play mat. My mom was so surprised to see me in a different spot . . . again, that
silly grin appeared. Oh, I love entertaining these people! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment